Teaching & Learning Resources
These resources can be used to enhance teaching and learning with the Perspectives textbook. We hope to enhance this collection over time with contributions from instructors. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
Developed by Laura Tubelle de González, San Diego Miramar College
- Instructor's Manual
- PowerPoint Presentations: download set in zip format or download individual chapters
- A test bank is also available for instructors. To request access, contact socanthcc at gmail.com. Please use your school/college email account to contact us so we can verify your instructor status.
- Video Presentations by Robert Borofsky
- Gender and Sexuality Learning Activities and Resources by Carol C. Mukhopadhyay and Tami Blumenfield
- Political Anthropology Case Study: ISIS or the Islamic State by Paul McDowell
- Anthropology in Our Moment in History: Interview with Philippe Bourgois
- Can Anthropology Save the World? Remarks by Nancy Scheper-Hughes
- Envisioning a More Public Anthropology: Interview with Fredrik Barth
- Reflections on Anthropology: Interview with Carolyn Nordstrom
- Teaching Resources from the Teaching & Learning Anthropology Journal
These materials are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.