Teaching & Learning Resources
These resources can be used to enhance teaching and learning with the Perspectives textbook. We hope to enhance this collection over time with contributions from instructors. Please contact us if you would like to contribute.
An Instructor’s Manual, a set of Power Point presentations, and a testbank for all chapters in the second edition is under development and will be available in December 2019.
- Video Presentations by Dr. Robert Borofsky
- Gender and Sexuality Learning Activities and Resources
- Political Anthropology Case Study: ISIS or the Islamic State
- Anthropology in Our Moment in History: Interview with Philippe Bourgois
- Can Anthropology Save the World? Remarks by Nancy Scheper-Hughes
- Envisioning a More Public Anthropology: Interview with Fredrik Barth
- Reflections on Anthropology: Interview with Carolyn Nordstrom
- Teaching Resources from the Teaching & Learning Anthropology Journal
These materials are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.